Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.
Mastering Risk Modelling demonstrates the application of risk and sensitivity to applied Excel modelling through the development of financial and simulation models.
2nd Edition : Nov 2008
Risks are everywhere in the business world. Mastering Risk Modelling provides the busy financial manager with useful tips andpractical templates for assessing, applying and modelling risk and uncertainty in Excel. The book is designed specifically to be of help to you if you don’t have time to start from scratch – it will improve your abilities in Excel and give you a library of basic examples that you can use as a basis for further development.
It covers in detail:
• Review of model design
• Risk and uncertainty
• Credit risk
• Project finance
• Financial analysis
• Value at risk
This second edition contains brand new chapters:
• Revised models
• More material on credit risk modelling e.g. portfolios, bankruptcy models
• Shows dual 2003/2007 Excel key strokes
• More theory especially on statistics in Excel
• Basic statistics in Excel – tools and methods
• Capacity to borrow and repay
• Finding optimum mix of risk and return
• Fixed income risk models
• Visual Basic approach